Mitie has a great opportunity for a Relief Security Officer to join the Total Security Management Team.
Relief Security Officers must be available to cover various shift patterns as well as being flexible in their approach to working locations and potential changes to working patterns.
- The relief security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and customers – ensuring ID badges are created, allocated and collected when appropriate.
- As the first point of contact for to all customers and clients, the Security Agents must have geographically aware of their local surroundings.
- Travel to various retail client sites to cover sickness, holiday and provide support to the core team when required.
- The relief security officer must spot and stop all suspicious sightings or potential criminal activity and retain full control until the arrival of emergency services.
- Report to the Security Operations Manager – they must record, report and escalate all sightings and arrests on a regular basis.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.