We have an exciting opportunity for a CCTV Security Officer at one of our prestigious sites based in Liverpool City Centre. You will be expected, as a controller to show complete dedication to the role, the role will involve all aspects of control room based duties such as monitoring CCTV, dealing with alarm activations, communication with staff, contractors and emergency services providing a customer focused control room service.
- Monitoring and operating the site CCTV systems including associated reports.
- Respond to emergency situations & liaise with emergency services.
- Reporting and associated paperwork & documentation including detailed handovers.
- Knowledge and associated reporting on the contractual agreement, Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) & ‘Key Performance Indicators’ (KPI’s).
- Operating the client and company procedures and processes.
- Managing the fire alarm tests, monitoring & evacuation procedure.
- Attend, represent & actively take part in all required meetings.
- Defect reporting and associated actions and follow ups.
- Maintain the standards of the Security for access / egress and visitor regulation.
- To respond to requests & resolve issues within the agreed SLA time frames.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.