Cureoscity is a market leading PropTech firm. We are looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join our growing team. You’ll be involved in all aspects Quality Assurance across our platform which consists of (not limited to):
- React web application
- Node.js API
- React Native mobile Applications
You’re a Test Automation Engineer with exposure of the technologies listed above or similar and who has had experience working in a micro services environment that is comfortable in managing their time effectively to assist the team on delivering value to our customers at pace.
Above all else you’re a problem-solver, love building quality software and are keen to be a part of an exciting growing team. You are happy to take on challenges and are great at collaborating and communicating with others.
You will work closely with the Test Lead to design and implement effective test suites from UI tests, through to performance and security. You will be part of a drive to move away from manual regression testing to an automation first approach, as such there will be some elements of your role which involves manual testing in the short to medium term while we work towards our automation goals.
You’re great at:
- Designing and implementing tests for a microservices architecture
- Working in an Agile software environment
- Testing user stories
You’re experienced with:
- MongoDB or Cosmos
- Google analytics
- Performance testing
- Penetration testing
- CI/CD pipelines
- Flexible. You’ll probably be based in either London or in the South West, which means you can enjoy the buzz and collaboration working with our fantastic teams. But we also believe you don’t need to be physically present to make a difference, you’ll find the right balance for yourself and the team.
- Ambitious. We have lots of ideas, and we need you to help turn these ideas into reality!
- Passionate. Everyone at Cureoscity loves what they do, and we want you to be a part of that.
- Transparency. We believe that the business operates at it’s best if we create an environment where there is no fear of communicating openly and honestly. In return for this openness, we expect the same openness from you.
- Inclusivity. We like our team to be as diverse as possible, we’re less about background and more about the right team fit.
- Flexible & Positive. Life can be unpredictable, and we understand that you may need to work around personal engagements. We are committed to creating a flexible and positive work environment and will support you in any way we can to allow you to bring the best of yourself to work.
- Health & Wellbeing. We’re committed to supporting our employees' mental and physical health alongside their overall wellbeing, whilst acknowledging the potential impact work can have on both.
- Learning & Development. Our dedicated Learning & Development Manager will work alongside you and your Manager to ensure you have the opportunity to grow as we do.
- 25 days Annual Leave (+bank holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Private Medical Scheme
- Aviva Group Income Protection
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Family Friendly Policies
- Maternity (26 weeks enhanced pay)
- Paternity (2 weeks enhanced pay)
- Shared Parental / Adoption / Parental Leave
- Smart Health – virtual GP second medical opinion, nutrition, health checks, fitness plans etc.
- MYNDUP – online mental health support with counsellors, therapists, life coaches, career coaches, mindfulness experts
- Aviva Critical Illness cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA – discounted medical health assessments
- Discounted gym membership - Nuffield Health (20%)
- Share Incentive Plan
- Sharesave Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Help to Rent Loan
- Travel Loan
- Charity Holiday
- Charity Matching
- Give As You Earn (charitable donations)
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Loyalty Awards
- MyRewards online discount portal
- Ability to purchase Annual Leave
- Discounted selling fees on private residential sale via Savills
- Electric Vehicle Purchase Scheme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.