Cureoscity is a market-leading PropTech firm that enables unrivalled connectivity between individuals and the places they choose to be, through the creation of bespoke digital layers that transform the traditional approach to property and asset management, ownership and occupation.
We are looking for a Back End developer to join our growing Engineering team. You’ll be involved in all aspects of software delivery across our tech stack, which currently consists of (but is not limited to):
- React & React Native
- Amazon Web Services (+Serverless Application Model)
- Express, Socket.IO, Docker
You’re an experienced Software Engineer with exposure to the technologies listed above. Above all else you’re a problem-solver, and love building quality software. You aren’t afraid to jump into a problem and are brilliant at collaborating with others to build scalable software solutions.
You’re great at:
- Building and maintaining RESTful API’s
- Test driven development and Unit Testing
- Working in an Agile software environment
You’re comfortable with:
- Redis, MySQL, MongoDB
- git (+gitflow or similar)
- Webpack, babel
- Some Web Framework such as Express, Hapi, Koa, Fastify
- Designing scalable solutions
- Working closely with other engineers to build quality software.
Bonus points are available if you’ve worked with:
- AWS Serverless Architecture Model (SAM + Lambda)
- Flexible. You’ll probably be based in either London or in the South West, which means you can enjoy the buzz and collaboration working with our fantastic teams. But we also believe you don’t need to be physically present to make a difference, you’ll find the right balance for yourself and the team.
- Ambitious. We have lots of ideas, and we need you to help turn these ideas into reality!
- Passionate. Everyone at Cureoscity loves what they do, and we want you to be a part of that.
- Transparency. We believe that the business operates at it’s best if we create an environment where there is no fear of communicating openly and honestly. In return for this openness, we expect the same openness from you.
- Inclusivity. We like our team to be as diverse as possible, we’re less about background and more about the right team fit.
- Flexible & Positive. Life can be unpredictable, and we understand that you may need to work around personal engagements. We are committed to creating a flexible and positive work environment, and will support you in any way we can to allow you to bring the best of yourself to work.
- Health & Wellbeing. We’re committed to supporting our employees' mental and physical health alongside their overall wellbeing, whilst acknowledging the potential impact work can have on both.
- Learning & Development. Our dedicated Learning & Development Manager will work alongside you and your Manager to ensure you have the opportunity to grow as we do.
- 25 days Annual Leave (+bank holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Private Medical Scheme
- Aviva Group Income Protection
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Family Friendly Policies
- Maternity (26 weeks enhanced pay)
- Paternity (2 weeks enhanced pay)
- Shared Parental / Adoption / Parental Leave
- Smart Health – virtual GP second medical opinion, nutrition, health checks, fitness plans etc.
- MYNDUP – online mental health support with counsellors, therapists, life coaches, career coaches, mindfulness experts
- Aviva Critical Illness cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA – discounted medical health assessments
- Discounted gym membership - Nuffield Health (20%)
- Share Incentive Plan
- Sharesave Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Help to Rent Loan
- Travel Loan
- Charity Holiday
- Charity Matching
- Give As You Earn (charitable donations)
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Loyalty Awards
- MyRewards online discount portal
- Ability to purchase Annual Leave
- Discounted selling fees on private residential sale via Savills
- Electric Vehicle Purchase Scheme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.