Are you looking for that next career opportunity in the Water Treatment Industry?
Clearwater Compliance Ltd is a business unit of WCS Group and is a market leader in Water Treatment and Air Hygiene services.
The successful candidate will need to work well in a team and the ability to work on their own initiative, have good communication skills and a professional manner in supporting our customers and work colleagues. You will be required to work travel and cover the Republic of Ireland.
• Plumbing tasks, Deadleg removal/flexible hose removal etc
• Tank Cleaning and chlorination works
• Filtration service and install
• TMV service and replacement
• Cooling tower clean and service
• Internal calorifier inspection
• Endoscopic inspection
• Injection pipework chlorination works
• Full Driving Licence
• Plumbing qualification is essential
• Experience within water treatment
• A competitive basic salary, In addition to your basic salary there are significant opportunities to earn bonuses and overtime is readily available
• 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
• 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays. Increasing by 1 day per year of service
• Company Uniform, Tablet and New tool kit and bag.
• Fully serviced company vehicle from our modern fleet
• Opportunity to enter into Marlowe PLC Sharesave Scheme
• State-of-the-art Training Centre providing in house, externally certified upskilling and training opportunities.
• Annual Pay Review process
WCS Group of companies are committed to equal opportunities and recognize the value of having diverse teams that represent the communities we serve. We therefore encourage applications from everyone who meets the above requirements and would like to take their next career step with us.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.