At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a Junior Developer you will help to build and champion software quality for our clients, work on large-scale projects and learn from other ANDis. As a result you will need to be able to:
- Work with our Clients onsite, delivering compelling, commercially viable digital products across multiple platforms and channels
- Work with other Business Analysts and Developers to facilitate this digital transformation at our clients using agile methodologies
- Build innovative web applications and software solutions with the latest technology and agile development methodologies
- Work within a high performing multi-discipline team, from user experience and creative to development and testing
- Represent AND Digital as the expert in Digital and eCommerce functional and design capability, consulting clients to create and deliver outstanding products
To do that, it's essential you bring the following:
- A technical degree, relevant work experience or bootcamp/training experience is preferred
- One year minimum work experience working as a developer with some experience working with agile
- Experience with software development
- Passion for all things digital, software AND web applications (showcasing your own developments outside of your studies is a huge plus)
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.